Nigerian passport holders require a visa to travel to Dubai and application can be done at the Dubai Visa Application Centre in Lagos or online.
To book an appointment:
- Fill in the application form.
- Submit all mandatory documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- 1 Can I apply for Dubai visa by myself?
- 2 How long does it take to get Dubai visa in Nigeria?
- 3 How much is flight ticket from Nigeria to Dubai?
- 4 Which airline is the cheapest from Lagos to Dubai?
- 5 What are the requirements for Dubai visa?
- 6 Is Dubai giving visa now?
- 7 How long does Dubai visa take?
- 8 How much does it cost from Nigeria to Dubai?
- 9 Is bank statement required for Dubai visa?
- 10 How can I check Dubai visa?
Can I apply for Dubai visa by myself?
It is relatively an easy process to apply for a Dubai visa as far as you meet all the requirements and possess necessary documents. It is a straightforward process that you can carry out yourself. All you need is to be careful and adhere strictly to instructions.
How long does it take to get Dubai visa in Nigeria?
The processing time for a Dubai visa is between 2 and 8 days, depending on the type of visa you are applying for.
How much is flight ticket from Nigeria to Dubai?
The average price for one-way flights from Lagos to Dubai is $490; The average price for round-trip flights from Lagos to Dubai is $637.
Which airline is the cheapest from Lagos to Dubai?
The cheapest airline(s) flying from Lagos to Dubai is Turkish Airlines.
What are the requirements for Dubai visa?
The following documents are required to avail a tourist visa for Dubai:
- Filled Visa Application form.
- Visa Fee.
- Passport photographs.
- Copy of flight ticket.
- Travel Insurance.
- Passport copy of the sponsor.
Is Dubai giving visa now?
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) will offer tourist visas to Indian passport holders who have not been to the country in the last 14 days, reported news agency PTI, quoting local media reports. In addition to India, the facility will also be extended to citizens of Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Uganda.
How long does Dubai visa take?
Visa processing time is approximately 3 to 4 working days. Entry into the UAE is subject to immigration approval. All visas are valid to enter Dubai for 60 days from the date of issue, except the 96‑hour and 48‑hour visas, which are valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
How much does it cost from Nigeria to Dubai?
Cost of Dubai visa from Nigeria The tourist visa (30 days visa) costs $82, the 14 days visa costs $110, and the 96 hours visa costs $69.
Is bank statement required for Dubai visa?
A bank statement is also not required from those applying for a visit visa for their family members. They must submit their labour card, a copy of their employment contract and salary certificate in addition to their bank statement and tenancy contract, which should be in the name of the applicant, and also an ID card.
How can I check Dubai visa?
To check your visa status, here’s what you need to do:
- Visit the portal: https://smartservices.ica.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/default.html#/fileValidity.
- Click on the “Passport Information” tab.
- Select “Visa”
- Enter your Passport number and Passport expiry date.
- Select your nationality.