If your child is born in any of the private hospitals in Dubai, you can get a birth certificate by visiting the Service 1 Center in Emirates Tower or the Preventive Medicine Centre in Al Baraha. These two centres can issue English birth certificates if required by the parent.
- 1 How can I get a copy of my birth certificate in Dubai?
- 2 How do I get a birth certificate for my newborn?
- 3 How do you get a replacement birth certificate?
- 4 How can I get my birth certificate online in Dubai?
- 5 Does hospital apply for birth certificate?
- 6 How can I download my birth certificate online?
- 7 How much does a birth certificate cost?
- 8 How can I get my birth certificate online for free?
- 9 Can I give birth in Dubai?
- 10 How can I get a copy of my birth certificate in UAE?
How can I get a copy of my birth certificate in Dubai?
- Complete an application and submit it together with these following documents to Health Authority – Abu Dhabi’s Customer Service Centre: Family book (for UAE Nationals): Original and Copy. Emirates ID Card: Original and copy.
- Pay the required fee.
- Receive the replacement for the lost birth certificate.
How do I get a birth certificate for my newborn?
Offline Registration Process
- Get a birth certificate registration form by visiting your municipal corporation office.
- Submit the letter that was given by the hospital at the time of your baby’s birth by the medical in-charge.
- Now you will have to fill the form within 21 days of your baby’s birth.
How do you get a replacement birth certificate?
Contact the vital records office in the state or territory where you were born to get a copy of your birth certificate. Follow the instructions for requesting copies and paying fees. If you need a copy fast, ask about expedited service or shipping when you place your order.
How can I get my birth certificate online in Dubai?
If you want to apply for a birth certificate online, you can do it through the MOHAP website’s e-services portal. The MOHAP portal can issue birth certificates online in Arabic or English. Once these documents are submitted and verified, the birth certificate will be issued by the respective authority.
Does hospital apply for birth certificate?
Yes, you can apply online and the hospital at which you gave birth can also facilitate the process, as an add-on service. MOHAP issues birth certificates for births registered in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwain and Fujairah.
How can I download my birth certificate online?
To obtain the online Birth Certificate, applicant have to open the official website and open the link given to download the Birth Certificate. Details such as acknowledgement number/ Transaction Id have to be entered in box and with this, soft copy of the certificate will be available to applicant on screen.
How much does a birth certificate cost?
The table below provides complete data on the cost of birth certificates in each of the 50 states. The cost is $16 for computer-generated birth certificates. The cost is $20 for birth certificates ordered in person. The cost is $32 for birth certificates ordered by mail.
How can I get my birth certificate online for free?
Getting a birth certificate online for free is not currently possible. You can apply for a birth certificate replacement by completing an online application form, but it is necessary to cover an issuance fee to obtain the certificate. Vital records offices are in charge of handling birth certificate requests.
Can I give birth in Dubai?
Where and how to give birth. Keep in mind that childbirths must happen in hospitals, nursing homes, or clinics: there are no home births in the UAE. There is a thriving midwifery sector. However, midwives oversee birthing in hospitals.
How can I get a copy of my birth certificate in UAE?
Procedures and steps
- Submit the application through the e-system and pay the fee.
- Once the documents and original copies are verified, the birth certificate will be issued.
- The certificate should be collected by the person concerned or a representative.