Pay your Etisalat bill at any of our Exchange House partners below:
- Al Ansari Exchange.
- Al Fardan Exchange.
- Index Exchange Co.
- Joy Alukkas Exchange.
- Lari Exchange.
- LULU Exchange.
- Redha Al Ansari Exchange.
- UAE Exchange.
- 1 Can I pay my Etisalat bill in UAE Exchange?
- 2 Can I pay Etisalat bill by Google pay?
- 3 What happens if you don’t pay Etisalat bill?
- 4 Can I pay my Etisalat bill in Ansari Exchange?
- 5 How can I pay my mobile bill online?
- 6 How can I pay my Etisalat bill without registering?
- 7 Can I pay partial Etisalat bill?
- 8 How can I check my travel ban in Dubai?
- 9 How can I pay my postpaid bill?
- 10 How can I check my Etisalat offer?
- 11 How do I pay with mobile balance?
- 12 How can I reduce my Etisalat bill?
- 13 What happens when you dont pay phone bill?
- 14 What is Tahseel Etisalat?
Can I pay my Etisalat bill in UAE Exchange?
Pay your Etisalat bills at any of our Exchange House partners. You can find them at www.etisalat.ae/exchangehouses. Now you can pay your bills by calling the toll-free numbers 101 or 125 and selecting the “Bill Payment” option.
Can I pay Etisalat bill by Google pay?
Yes, once set up, payment using etisalat Direct Carrier Billing is supported on Google Play. For more information or support, please see Google Support.
What happens if you don’t pay Etisalat bill?
Etisalat, the UAE’s largest telecom operator, generates postpaid bills on the first of each month. The due date to pay the bill is the 15th of every month. “If the payment is delayed beyond the due date it may result in services being suspended. A charge of Dh26.
Can I pay my Etisalat bill in Ansari Exchange?
Pay your Etisalat bill at any of our Exchange House partners below: Al Ansari Exchange.
How can I pay my mobile bill online?
How to Make Online Mobile Bill Payment?
- Enter your postpaid mobile number.
- Select your mobile operator.
- Enter the amount.
- Pick bill payment promo code of your choice and get a cashback & other offers.
- Choose the payment method of your preference.
- You are done with it!
How can I pay my Etisalat bill without registering?
Convenient ways to pay your bills
- My Etisalat UAE app. Download the My Etisalat UAE app, access your account details, view and pay your bill.
- Online Quick Pay. Pay your mobile, landline and eLife bill on etisalat.ae/quickpay using your credit or debit card.
Can I pay partial Etisalat bill?
Through our B2B portal, you can choose to Pay Fully or Partially one or more of your bills by cheque. All you need to do is to follow few steps to generate a B2B reference number & submit your cheque at any Etisalat Smart Service Machine.
How can I check my travel ban in Dubai?
PROCESS TO CHECK UAE TRAVEL BAN IN DUBAI Denizens can contact the Amer centre in Dubai on the toll-free number 800-5111. Those overseas may call on +971-4-313-9999. This is also the best way to check UAE travel ban status with your passport number.
How can I pay my postpaid bill?
Postpaid recharge can be done through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, Visa or Mastercard and MobiKwik wallet. HDFC, SBI, CITI & ICICI banks and a host of other banks support Net Banking for postpaid bill payment. The process of postpaid mobile bill payment is extremely simple.
How can I check my Etisalat offer?
To check your balance: dial *121# To find prepaid offers and promotions: dial *101#
How do I pay with mobile balance?
Open Google Play app and go to Account -> Payment Methods -> Add Payment Method by clicking on the “+” sign -> Pay using (service provider). Input the verification code sent to your mobile number and your new payment method will be activated.
How can I reduce my Etisalat bill?
You can manage your bill limit through the following channels:
- My Etisalat UAE app.
- Dialling *122#
- Texting BCL XX to 1012 XX.
- To inquire on your set bill limit text BCE to 1012.
- To cancel your bill limit text DBCL or CBCL to 1012.
What happens when you dont pay phone bill?
If you don’t pay your mobile phone contract, your account will go into arrears. Your mobile provider could cut your phone off so you’re unable to make or receive calls. If you don’t take steps to deal with the debt, your account will default and the contract will be cancelled.
What is Tahseel Etisalat?
tahseel Mission: To provide ‘world class debt collection services’ in order to recover our clients’ bad debts before it reaches the write-off stage; achieving the highest recovery rate through amicable solutions with minimum hassle and comparatively low costs, and preserving our clients’ goodwill and our own reputation