Dubai company register: Procedure
- Decide who will be your local partner – “Sponsor”
- Get a name and activity approval from the Department of Economic Development (DED)
- Look for business premises and make a tenancy contract.
- Make a Memorandum of Association (MOA) with the sponsor and submit to DED.
- 1 How can I get business license in UAE?
- 2 How much does it cost to start a business in Dubai?
- 3 How can I get online business license in UAE?
- 4 What is a business license in UAE?
- 5 What is the cheapest Freezone in UAE?
- 6 What is best business to start in UAE?
- 7 Can I start own business in Dubai?
- 8 How can I start a small business in UAE?
- 9 Can I start my own business while employed in Dubai?
- 10 Can I sell online in UAE?
- 11 Can I sell homemade food in Dubai?
- 12 How can I get business permit online?
- 13 Who needs trade license in UAE?
- 14 How much does a trade license cost in Dubai?
- 15 How many types of trade licenses are there?
How can I get business license in UAE?
You can apply for a business license via the Department of Economic Development website or in person at a DED customer service center. You may also need to get approval from other relevant authorities – this will depend on the nature of your economic activity.
How much does it cost to start a business in Dubai?
To set up an onshore business in Dubai costs a minimum Dh34,340 ($9350), the rankings note, and requires payment of myriad fees. These include Dh15,000 for a general trading licence, plus fees of Dh10,000 to Dubai Municipality, Dh3,000 to the Ministry of Economy and Dh1,200 to Dubai Chamber of Commerce.
How can I get online business license in UAE?
Steps to get your e-commerce license in Dubai
- Decide on a legal structure.
- Choose a business location.
- Register the company’s trade name.
- Submit the application to get the Dubai e commerce license.
- Submit the application for the initial approval certificate.
- Draft the MOA / local service agent agreement.
- Rent an office.
What is a business license in UAE?
Commercial License in UAE is mandatory for any business establishment that aims to buy or sell commodities. This license is necessary to conduct trading both in and out of the Emirates. There are many business activities that make use of a valid Commercial Trade License in the UAE.
What is the cheapest Freezone in UAE?
Ajman Media City is the cheapest free zone in UAE. This freezone offers investors a range of business activities and business license types at the lowest cost.
What is best business to start in UAE?
Top 10 Successful Business Ideas in Dubai, UAE
- Construction Sector. Dubai is continuing the growth with the establishment of infrastructure facilities, skyscrapers, industrial units and so on.
- E-Commerce Solutions.
- Travel and Tourism.
- Real Estate Agency.
- Health Sector.
- Handyman Business.
- Consultancy Service.
- Beauty Salon.
Can I start own business in Dubai?
Yes, a foreigner can start a business in Dubai, and many do. Dubai actively welcomes investors and business owners from overseas. The emirate is home to many company formation experts and setup agents, created to help guide foreign entrepreneurs through the license, visa, and business incorporation processes.
How can I start a small business in UAE?
Here are the key steps to set up a business in a free zone.
- Determine the type of legal entity.
- Choose a trade name.
- Apply for a business licence.
- Choose an office space.
- Get pre-approvals, register your business and get your licence.
Can I start my own business while employed in Dubai?
According to the UAE labour laws, an employed person can start his own business while working full-time by obtaining a No Objection certificate from the company where he is currently working. However, it is the employer’s discretion whether to accept or reject the NOC application made by its employee.
Can I sell online in UAE?
The UAE commercial law is applicable on these as well as other social media channels. As a result, UAE citizens and residents may be penalised up to AED 500,000 for selling products or services online without a trade license. In the UAE, social media channels are monitored and regulated by UAE authorities.
Can I sell homemade food in Dubai?
Homemade food businesses are required to apply for business license before they can operate in the UAE. Homemade food businesses are regularly monitored by inspectors, an official from the Sharjah Municipality added. Homemade food sold in grocery stores must also bear product label.
How can I get business permit online?
Register your business name in the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI)
- Prepare your business name.
- Confirm the availability of your business name.
- Fill up the online registration form.
- Pay the registration fee.
- Download your certificate.
Who needs trade license in UAE?
7. Who needs a general trading license? Companies with import and export activities involving textiles, furniture, foodstuff, and electronics, to give a few examples, require having a general trading license.
How much does a trade license cost in Dubai?
Generally, the cost of a trade license in Dubai ranges from AED 15,000 to AED 50,000.
How many types of trade licenses are there?
There are 3 types of trade licenses that a company or individual can apply for based on the type of trade or business they take forward.