10 Reasons why you have to visit Dubai
- Dubai has the most impressive skyline in the world.
- Climb the tallest building in the world.
- Be entertained by the Mega Malls.
- You can go skiing in the desert.
- It has a thriving foodie scene.
- There is 1,000km of beaches to enjoy.
- It is the Modern Art and Design capital of the Middle East.
- 1 Why would you want to go to Dubai?
- 2 What’s so special about Dubai?
- 3 What is Dubai best known for?
- 4 Why should you visit the UAE?
- 5 Can I wear shorts in Dubai?
- 6 Is Dubai expensive to visit?
- 7 Is Dubai safe for Americans?
- 8 Can u drink in Dubai?
- 9 What attracts Dubai?
- 10 Why is Dubai so rich?
- 11 What can’t you do in Dubai?
- 12 Why is the UAE so popular?
- 13 Why is UAE so special?
- 14 What’s the best time to visit Dubai?
Why would you want to go to Dubai?
Beautiful, shiny skyscrapers, state of the art buildings and beautiful beaches and sand dunes; fine dining; fabulous all-inclusive accommodation options, shopping at Dubai Mall and adrenaline filled experiences all make Dubai a fantastic tourist destination.
What’s so special about Dubai?
Dubai is famous for sightseeing attractions such as the Burj Khalifa (the world’s tallest building) and shopping malls that come complete with mammoth aquariums and indoor ski slopes. But this city has many cultural highlights and things to do, as well as all the glamorous modern add-ons.
What is Dubai best known for?
Dubai is the eponymous capital of one of the UAE’s 7 emirates. The city is known for its riches, its glitzy and innovative development and architecture, and its shopping scenes.
Why should you visit the UAE?
Everyone in the world has heard of Dubai, and for many this city will be the main reason to visit the UAE. Dubai’s list of landmarks is not far from limited. From the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa, to its old spice and gold markets – the city truly has it all.
Can I wear shorts in Dubai?
You can dress as casually as you want, as long as it’s appropriate. You can wear shorts in Dubai. Even skirts, if they are at knee length and not shorter than that.
Is Dubai expensive to visit?
Is Dubai expensive to visit? In general, prices in Dubai are comparable to other major cities in the world. Accommodation and tours can be quite expensive, but there is so much choice that you can make it more budget-friendly if you wish. Restaurant prices are comparable to those in Western European cities.
Is Dubai safe for Americans?
Generally speaking, Dubai is safe to visit. Person-on-person crime isn’t much of a concern to travelers here, due to the fact that Dubai is a heavily monitored city. Petty crime is more of a concern, especially pickpocketing, scams, and sexual harassment, though weapons are almost never involved.
Can u drink in Dubai?
Generally, the legal age for drinking alcohol is 18 in Abu Dhabi, but a Ministry of Tourism by-law prevents hotels from serving alcohol to those under the age of 21. In Dubai and all other emirates besides Sharjah, the drinking age is 21.
What attracts Dubai?
Five reasons why Dubai is popular with tourists
- Hotels. Dubai is home to some of the world’s grandest and most luxurious hotels, offering guests five-star experiences during their stay.
- Cosmopolitan lifestyle mixed with local culture.
- World-class shopping.
- There’s plenty to do.
Why is Dubai so rich?
Oil has made Dubai one of the richest states or emirates in the world. The city is the wealthy trading hub for the Gulf and Africa. Even though Dubai has little oil, the black gold has made the city rich. In less than 50 years, Its robust economy has made Dubai an affluent state admired around the world.
What can’t you do in Dubai?
15 Things Not To Do In Dubai
- Do Not Use Your Left Hand To Greet Anyone.
- Do Not Indulge In PDA.
- Do Not Dress Inappropriately.
- Do Not Cuss In Public.
- Do Not Take Photographs Without Permission.
- Do Not Carry All Your Medicines.
- Do Not Eat-In Public During Ramadan.
- Do Not Make Rude Hand Gestures While Driving.
Why is the UAE so popular?
The UAE is known for its two largest cities, Dubai and Abu Dhabi, which draw millions of tourists each year. Dubai, a regional business hub known for its sleek skyscrapers, is home to the largest building in the world – the Burj Khalifa.
Why is UAE so special?
The United Arab Emirates is unlike almost any other country in the world because of its incredibly high number of expats and immigrants. Dubai is one of the most diverse and international cities in the world therefore, which makes it a truly unique and diverse place to visit or live.
What’s the best time to visit Dubai?
The best time to visit Dubai is in September and April, when it’s sunny but not too hot. While much of the Northern Hemisphere is wrapped up for winter during this period, the city continues to offer bright skies and balmy temperatures. Temperatures soar from May to August, so hotel prices drop and crowds disperse.