Go to www.dubaitrade.ae. Click on Service Centre and Select Dubai Customs > Registration Tools > Renew Business Code. Enter the Business Code and the System generated captcha, then click OK. Change the expiry date as per your trade license validity and renewal date as the current date.
- 1 How do I renew my trade in Dubai?
- 2 How can I register my import code in Dubai?
- 3 What is e Mirsal 2 code?
- 4 How can I use e mirsal code?
- 5 How much does it cost to renew trade license in Dubai?
- 6 What are the documents required for trade license renewal in Dubai?
- 7 How do I find my import code?
- 8 What is my import code?
- 9 How do I get a customs code?
- 10 What are the documents required for customs clearance?
- 11 What is e clearance?
- 12 What is bill entry?
- 13 What is Dubai import code?
- 14 How do I get custom clearance?
- 15 What are custom codes?
How do I renew my trade in Dubai?
Log in via the platform’s website: https://invest.dubai.ae. Select renew a license. Steps to get the service
- Visit one of the service centers of the Dubai Economy.
- Send the requirements via the center’s e-mail.
- Pay via one of the available payment methods.
- Obtain the renewed trade license.
How can I register my import code in Dubai?
Steps to obtain a customs code
- Visit www.dubaitrade.ae and fill in the application for a customs code.
- Copy of your trade license.
- Copy of your passport (and that of any partners)
- Your phone number (and that of any partners)
- AED 100 for the customs code fee.
- On the portal, you can now register.
- Business information.
What is e Mirsal 2 code?
UAE-based companies, who are involved in import/export activities, must have their own Import Code (also known as Export Code or e-Mirsal 2 Code). Without having an import code, you cannot import goods and cannot clear your shipments as per the rules and regulations of Dubai Customs.
How can I use e mirsal code?
E- Mirsal 2 Registration
- Go to www.Dubai trade.ae.
- Select option (Dubai Custom)
- Then Select (Registration Tools)
- Select (New Registration)
- Complete Service Request Details.
- Pay Registration Fee Online.
How much does it cost to renew trade license in Dubai?
How much does it cost to renew a trade license in Dubai? Typically, you should expect to pay in the region of AED 8,000 to AED 15,000 for a standard license renewal.
What are the documents required for trade license renewal in Dubai?
Renewal of trade license in Dubai mainland: Typed BR/1 form. Ejari Registration Certificate and a photocopy of the tenancy contract. Photocopy of the current trade license. Passport photocopies of all the business partners.
How do I find my import code?
Your import code should be in the lower right box of the name and address field of the W-2 you access through W2Express. Unfortunately, some employers do not print the import code on their W-2s mailed to employees.
What is my import code?
The import code is printed in the lower right box of the name and address field on your W-2. If you do not have an import code, you employer has not enabled W-2 import for you.
How do I get a customs code?
How to register as a Local Importer
- Fill in the required application forms and relevant annexure(s): DA 185 – Application form – Registration and licensing of Customs and Excise Clients – External Form.
- Send all forms and supporting documents to the nearest Customs and/or Excise office.
- Pay the security if applicable.
What are the documents required for customs clearance?
List of Documents required for Imports Customs Clearance
- Bill of Entry.
- Commercial Invoice.
- Bill of Lading or Airway Bill.
- Import License.
- Certificate of Insurance.
- Letter of Credit or LC.
- Technical Write-up or Literature (Only required for specific goods)
- Industrial License (for specific goods)
What is e clearance?
The E-Clearance initiative streamlines and improves the quality of the current security clearance process through the deployment of automation and common systems and policies to manage the security clearance process.
What is bill entry?
A bill of entry is a legal document that is filed by importers or customs clearance agents on or before the arrival of imported goods. It’s submitted to the Customs department as a part of the customs clearance procedure. The bill of entry can be issued for either home consumption or bond clearance.
What is Dubai import code?
What is a Customs Import Code? A Custom Import Code is a Code which is Allowed by Dubai Custom to a Business Entity to Import and Export Shipment from Rest of the World or From Freezone to Dubai Mainland. Any Company who has Valid Import Code can Import or Export Within Dubai.
How do I get custom clearance?
Customs clearance is a process that involves the submission of documentation to the associated government custom agency and then the subsequent oversight and clearance of the goods in transit. The customs clearance documentation is assembled by the assigned customs broker to the shipper.
What are custom codes?
Custom code comes in many shapes and forms. Often, custom code is used to connect two systems together, which is known as point-to-point integration. Point-to-point integration requires developers to build custom code between numerous applications, systems, data and devices within the enterprise.