Top 12 best things to do at Dubai Airport while you wait for your flight
- Relax in the Zen Gardens
- Take a nap in a sleep ‘n fly pod.
- Take a complimentary shower
- Get a massage.
- Shop ’til you drop
- Contact your friends or the office.
- Eat & drink in the lounge at Dubai Airport.
- Go for a swim or a workout.
- 1 What is there to do around Dubai airport?
- 2 What can you do during layover in Dubai?
- 3 Can you leave the Dubai airport during a layover?
- 4 What facilities does Dubai airport have?
- 5 Can I take photos in Dubai Airport?
- 6 Do Emirates put you up in a hotel?
- 7 Is there a free WiFi in Dubai Airport?
- 8 What can you not do in Dubai Airport?
- 9 Can I go out from airport during layover?
- 10 Can you leave Dubai airport without a visa?
- 11 How long can I stay in Dubai airport without a visa?
- 12 Which countries can enter UAE without visa?
- 13 What can I buy at Dubai Airport?
- 14 What is Dubai Airport known for?
- 15 What is Dubai main airport called?
What is there to do around Dubai airport?
You can go on speeding elevators and enjoy the view from its observation decks on the 124th, 125th and 148th floor.
- Burj Khalifa.
- The Dubai Mall.
- Gold Souk.
- Dubai Frame.
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo.
- Museum of Illusions.
- Helicopter flights.
- Boat tour on a yellow boat.
What can you do during layover in Dubai?
Here are 10 things you can do on a layover at Dubai Airport.
- Eat. With dozens of dining options, you’ll undoubtedly find something yummy to eat.
- Relax in an airport lounge.
- Go sightseeing.
- Freshen up with a shower.
- Unwind at the spa.
- Relax or work out at the Health Club.
- Stop by the indoor gardens.
Can you leave the Dubai airport during a layover?
Yes, you can leave Dubai airport when you are in a transit by obtaining Dubai transit visa. They can enter or leave Dubai airport without any hesitation. But, if your country is not on the list of visa-free countries, you have to avail Dubai transit visa during your transit through Dubai.
What facilities does Dubai airport have?
The airport provides world-class facilities to millions of passengers.
- Majlis. Irrespective of the class of your travel, majlis eases your journey by helping you through check-in, immigration, and baggage clearance.
- Health club.
- Zen garden.
- 5-star hotel.
Can I take photos in Dubai Airport?
Airports such as Dubai International and Abu Dhabi International Airport strictly prohibit photography and videography. Again, this is to ensure the safety and security of airport passengers as well as employees.
Do Emirates put you up in a hotel?
We’ ll provide you with a complimentary hotel stay so you can enjoy some down time before your next flight. You may need to show a credit card at check‑in just to secure any extras like mini‑bar snacks, spa treatments or dining expenses that aren’t included in the Dubai Connect service.
Is there a free WiFi in Dubai Airport?
Passengers travelling through Dubai International Airport and Al Maktoum International Airport can have free Wi-Fi access for 60 minutes. Free Wi-Fi at Dubai Airport is one of the many amenities available to passengers.
What can you not do in Dubai Airport?
Things Prohibited in Dubai Airports for Hand Luggage
- Hammers (all types)
- Nails and drills (all types)
- Any sharp tools including screwdrivers.
- Scissors (all types) or blades (bigger than 6cm)
- Personal grooming kit items longer than 6cm.
- Any sharp objects or swords.
- Laser guns (all types)
Can I go out from airport during layover?
For most layovers, you can leave the transit area (and airport) in between flights, as long as you have a visa (if necessary) and go through customs and immigration on the way out, and of course you’ll have to pass through security again on your way back into the airport.
Can you leave Dubai airport without a visa?
There are plenty of things to do in the Dubai airport to keep you entertained. On the other hand, if you have a long stopover in Dubai then leaving the airport is absolutely fine, as long as you have the right visa. If you’re just transiting through Dubai airport, you don’t need a visa.
How long can I stay in Dubai airport without a visa?
Duration of transit visa Please note that once a 48 hours visa is issued, it cannot be extended to 96 hours. Transit visas for 48 hours are issued free of charge to passengers transiting through the UAE’s airports. You need to apply for the visa in advance through a UAE-based airline.
Which countries can enter UAE without visa?
Visa Free Countries for UAE
- Albania. A country in Europe where nature is found so abundantly that you can enjoy lofty mountains, sunny beaches and many archeological sites to marvel at.
- Antigua and Barbuda.
What can I buy at Dubai Airport?
Through secure online payments, you can book your airport transfers in advance, saving up to 35% on your journey.
- Cigarettes (from USD 16.0) what to buy in dubai airport | cigarettes.
- Olives (from USD 100.0)
- Liquor (from USD 155.0)
- Camel parade ornament (from USD 38.0)
- Arabic sweets.
- Dry fruits.
What is Dubai Airport known for?
THE DXB AIRPORT IS THE WORLD’S BUSIEST AIRPORT Today, Dubai is a celebrated destination for tourism, trade and finance which is why many people choose to come to visit the city. In fact, it’s so popular that Dubai Airport holds the title of the busiest airport in the world.
What is Dubai main airport called?
Dubai World Central – Al Maktoum International Airport.