They may pay the traffic fines securely on the Dubai Police Website, using E-payment gateway For Dubai Smart Goverment with ability to make installments for their fines by using their credit card..
- 1 How can I pay my police fine online Dubai?
- 2 How can I check my traffic fines in Dubai?
- 3 Is there any discount on traffic fines in Dubai 2021?
- 4 How do I check my Ekurhuleni traffic fines online?
- 5 How do I check my aarto fines online?
- 6 How do I check my RTA fines online?
- 7 How can I check my fines in UAE?
- 8 How can I check my police case online in UAE?
- 9 How can I get cheap Police fine in Dubai?
- 10 Can I renew my car without paying fines in Dubai?
- 11 How can I reduce overstay fine in Dubai?
How can I pay my police fine online Dubai?
www.Dubaipolice.gove.ae. Toll Free Number: 800 7777. Step by Step Guide to Paying Your Dubai Traffic Violation Online
- Search your Police Fine on the website, you can search via Plate number, traffic report number, or other parameters.
- Verify the Report details and then after click the “Pay Now” button afterwards.
How can I check my traffic fines in Dubai?
How to Check Your Traffic Fines through Dubai’s Police Website
- Visit the Dubai Police website.
- Click the ‘Services’ tab, and select Traffic fine>Access Fine’
- Enter the details regarding the fine using license number, plate details, traffic file number, and fine number.
Is there any discount on traffic fines in Dubai 2021?
It can be recalled that the Dubai Police have launched an initiative earlier this year, which maintains that a driver who doesn’t commit any offence for three months can get a 25 per cent discount on previous fines. Meanwhile, those who have a clean record for six months can get a 50 per cent discount.
How do I check my Ekurhuleni traffic fines online?
Check traffic fines issued in Ekurhuleni on www.paycity.co.za (or use app Paycity on both iOS or Play store). Fines can be paid on the Paycity website or through third party channels such as ABSA, FNB, Paycity, South African Post Office, and Standard Bank.
How do I check my aarto fines online?
Thankfully, anyone can check the status of infringement notices issued against their particulars on the aarto.gov.za website. You will need to click on “query my fine”. As a security measure, that facility requires that individuals provide their ID number and driving licence card number.
How do I check my RTA fines online?
RTA fine check
- Visit rta.ae.
- Go to “Driver and Car owner”
- Go to “Fines” then “Pay Dubai traffic fines”
- Click on “Start” and enter the required details.
How can I check my fines in UAE?
How To Check Emirates ID Fines:
- Visit the Abu Dhabi police website or app.
- Click on public services and then track fine inquiry.
- Choose Inquire by emirates id.
- Enter your emirates id number.
- Write code and click on submit button.
How can I check my police case online in UAE?
The Judicial Department in Abu Dhabi has an online service called ‘Estafser’, which enables the residents of Abu Dhabi to check whether they are requested by the Public Prosecution for any claims against them. To use the service, requester must enter his/her unified number.
How can I get cheap Police fine in Dubai?
How to avail the Dubai traffic fines discount?
- Motorists can visit RTA Portal.
- Enter Plate Number or Licence Number or Fine Number or Traffic File Number.
- You can search for the fines that you are supposed to pay.
- If there are more than one, you can select the ones you like to clear first.
Can I renew my car without paying fines in Dubai?
Under a new traffic fine discount initiative introduced by Dubai Police on 6th February 2019, drivers can now renew their car registration without even paying their outstanding traffic fines. Earlier, car owners have had to pay all their due traffic fines before their car registration renewal every year.
How can I reduce overstay fine in Dubai?
Personal Sponsorship (Family)
- Petition letter from Sponsor.
- Passport and visa copy of the Sponsor.
- Sponsor Salary certificate/ Labor contract/ Memorandum.
- Any documents that support the cause of overstaying must also be submitted.